Spirit Week begins Sept. 12
Our first spirit week of the 2022-2023 school year is Monday, Sept. 12-Friday, Sept. 16.
The themes were created by upper school Student council members. Later this year, our winter and spring spirit week themes will be selected by students in the Lower School Kid Kouncil.
- Monday, Sept. 12, PJ Day: Wear your comfiest pajamas to school.
- Tuesday, Sept. 13, Twin Day: Find a friend and dress alike.
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, Wacky Socks Day: Sport your wacky and mismatched socks.
- Thursday, Sept. 15, Anything But a Backpack Day: Bring your school supplies in something other than a backpack (grocery bag, pillowcase, whatever you can think!)
- Friday, Sept. 16, Blue and White Day: Dress in blue and white from head to toe and get ready to cheer on our upper school girls’ field hockey team.